Monday, November 3, 2014

NOCTE is Finally Here!!

Everyone has secrets. Today, you find out mine.

NOCTE-releasegraphic-V21-600px

NOCTE is here. Get it: Amazon - iBooks - B&N - Kobo Add it on Goodreads

NOCTE-cover-300px

My name is Calla Price. I’m eighteen years old, and I’m one half of a whole. My other half--my twin brother, my Finn--is crazy.
I love him. More than life, more than anything. And even though I’m terrified he’ll suck me down with him, no one can save him but me.
I’m doing all I can to stay afloat in a sea of insanity, but I’m drowning more and more each day. So I reach out for a lifeline.
Dare DuBray.
He’s my savior and my anti-Christ. His arms are where I feel safe, where I’m afraid, where I belong, where I’m lost. He will heal me, break me, love me and hate me.
He has the power to destroy me.
Maybe that’s ok. Because I can’t seem to save Finn and love Dare without everyone getting hurt.
Why? Because of a secret.
A secret I’m so busy trying to figure out, that I never see it coming.
You won’t either.






NOCTE is here.
 Get it: Amazon - iBooks - B&N - Kobo Add it on Goodreads
Find Courtney Cole: Website - Newsletter - Facebook - Twitter
NOCTE-trailer

 Save me, and I'll save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...