Monday, February 2, 2015

The 2nd book from the NOCTE Trilogy is Here! VERUM!

VERUM, the second book in Courtney Cole's psychological mind-bending NOCTE Trilogy, is here.


Amazon | iBooks | Barnes & Noble | Kobo Add it on Goodreads

VERUM-300px
My name is Calla Price and I’m drowning.

My new world is a dark, dark ocean and I’m being pulled under by secrets.

Can I trust anyone? I don’t know anymore.

The lies are spirals. They twist and turn, binding me with their thorns and serpentine tongues. And just when I think I have it figured out, everything is pulled out from under me.

I’m entangled in the darkness.

But the truth will set me free.

It’s just ahead of me, so close I can touch it. But even though it shines and glimmers, it has glistening fangs and I know it will shred me.

Are you scared?

I am.

VERUM-LaunchDay-600px
Get VERUM (Nocte Trilogy #2): Amazon | iBooks | Barnes & Noble | Kobo
Add it on Goodreads


Get NOCTE, the first book in the trilogy: Amazon | iBooks | Barnes & Noble | Kobo
Add it on Goodreads
Sign up for Courtney Cole's Superfan Newsletter to get updates on LUX, the final book in the NOCTE Trilogy, coming Summer 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...