Monday, February 10, 2014

Want free/cheap Ebooks? Check out BookBub!

So I found BookBub a few months ago while checking out a blog post. See I had all the reading apps on my iPad but never used them to much. For me I am a purest when it comes to books. I love bookstores!! I love going into the store and looking for books. I own way to many books lol.

Anyway I wanted to try and find some eBooks to discover new authors and save space. So I signed up for bookbub and I get emails every day about books. Some of the books are free and some are sales.

They have these books available from multiple places. The main one I see is Amazon, but they also have them for Barnes and NobleKobo and Smashwords. Make sure to check it out, you never know what you might find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...