Sunday, February 9, 2014

I am tired of the Sickness and Snow

So this weekend has been sucky! First the battery in my van dies and then I had a sick baby. When the baby is sick then the mommy doesn't sleep. Then when the mommy doesn't sleep everyone seems to be in a bad mood also. Then we run out of breakfast food and clean cloths.
*sigh*
See my poor little man yesterday. It was the only way I could get anything done. Thankfully I had essential oils that knocked the fever and yuckiness out of him. He took a bath with some Thyme oil. Then rubbed some lavender oil on his feet, neck, behind his ear and on his forehead. Last I made a blend of Eucalyptus, lavender and tea tree oil blend and put a few drops in to diffuse. He woke up this morning happy and playing.

Now if only I could get some sleep. Supposedly our builder is going to come and work on some more things in our house but it is snowing again so I don't know if he will actually show up. Well off to make some breakfast foods for the freezer. I told the boys I would make donuts yesterday and I forgot so that is going to be our snack today.
Happy baby today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...