Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sometimes Life Catches Up With You

So I have been wanting to keep up on my blog for what feels like forever. The problem is that sometimes I do not get any free time. Four boys and a husband keep you pretty busy lol. This last year has been such a whirlwind.
So 2013 for me held getting used to having my husband back after a year long deployment. We found out we were having our 4th boy. We started talking about looking into transferring for a promotion. Then in June we welcomed our 4th baby boy and a week after he was born we found out that we would be moving to West Virginia for my husbands job. And that we had until October to sell our house, buy a new house and move almost 900 miles with 4 kids under 5.
To say I was stressed is an understatement. In August we did our house hunting trip and in October we moved from Missouri to Maryland. We stayed in a hotel for almost 40 days before we FINALLY got our house lol. Then we had to deal with movers breaking things and the house not being finished. I can honestly say that I am glad its 2014.

For now we are trying to get used to West Virginia. The snow, the extremely hilly roads, being in the middle of no where and mothering 4 active little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...