Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Breakfast Blueberry Biscuits!

So I found these in a Better Homes and Garden magazine and when my husband saw them he was adamant I make them. Now I am not a big blueberry fan but I really do like these Blueberry Cream Biscuits.


Its so easy just mix it all together. Fold it over a few times and shape it into a square. Then make cut marks so after it cooks you can pull them apart.
Smells and looks so good. While its baking you want to make the blueberry sauce for the top.

Look at how pretty this is. Love the color of blueberries. Its so easy to make and compliments the biscuits very well.
See!! Doesn't it just look so good! Don't drool on the computer :)

I love that you do not necessarily need fresh blueberries. I have made this recipe with fresh and frozen blueberries and it works the same. Check out Blueberry Cream Biscuits over at Better Home and Garden. Trust me give these a try they are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...