Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cabin Fever!

So This whole week has just been one snow after another! We are at over a foot of snow and we are supposed to get 3-6 more inches today. My van got stuck in the driveway yesterday. I was able to get it out of the road but when my husband got home he had to re park my car so he cold park his. And he never laughed at me getting stuck. That is love there lol.
It is windy and snowing out right now. I am sitting at the counter watching it snow right nor. All I see is white.
From the front of my house. One good thing is the snow covers all the dirt on my van :)
The snow is almost up to my deck. I cant walk on my deck unless I want snow up my pant legs.
It does look pretty though. I wish we all could go play in it.
I do think that being stuck inside this house is giving us all cabin fever and making me forget things. I placed my order to get milk and other things from the farm but apparently it got lost somewhere in the internet. So I get my boys dressed yesterday and leave to head to the drop point (about 50 mins away). I get there and they don't have my order! Thankfully they had a few half gallons for me to buy and gave me a discount. But now no farm heavy cream, eggs, yogurt or milk for 2 weeks :(
This is all I was able to get (except my van getting stuck). Hopefully next week will be better. It does mean now tomorrow I have to hope I can get out of the house to go to the store. The hubby has training next week so it is going to mix everything up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...