Sunday, August 24, 2014

Flourless Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

So I just made the most awesome cookies!!!
I had been looking for a cookie recipe that didn't require butter (since I am close to out and don't know when a store trip is coming) or flour (because I am to tired to grind up flour). 
Anyway I found a recipe for Flour less Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from A Kitchen Addiction and they were just what I wanted!
So instead of peanut butter I used Almond Butter and succant for brown sugar. I used the Enjoy Life allergen free chocolate chips. They were so good I almost didn't want to share lol.

After the cool for 5 mins on the pan you move them on to the wire rack. The longer they sit the better they taste. The outside is a little crunchy and the inside is soft.


Don't they look so yummy! So quick and easy. If you use parchment paper you have almost no dirty dishes!
Go check out the recipe and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...