Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yesterday

Man was yesterday one of them days! For some reason my almost 15 month old still doesn't want to sleep all night! Which let me tell you makes for a grouchy mommy.
So we decided to go hang out with my SIL and let all the kids play until their daddy got home.
You see my husband was away on training for the army but because of circumstances he couldn't completely control he had to come home a few days early. We were upset he couldn't finish his training, but for me the kids had been sick and whinny and I was glad he would be back.
So I pretty much spent the day trying to clean and really got nothing done on my to-do list but we went to dinner as a family and hung out and played together :)
Now today I am going to hopefully get some things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...