Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Saving money

Its so nice when you go shopping and save money. Went to the store today and had to do one of my expensive shopping trips. The kind that you have to buy household or personal items that are always expensive. With coupons and sales I was able to get what I needed for me, my house, my kids and my husband. It was $200 worth of items for $107 which is nice since it will last me for months and all I will have to worry about is food. It's so exciting to save money and this year I am going to work hard to keep track of my spending and savings so I can save as much money as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...