Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Internet Troubles

So after 3 days I was able to talk to my husband again. It is one of the very big downsides to him being overseas. Their unit uses Kuwait internet service so its hit or miss sometimes. I feel that when I talk to him I try so hard to try and fit everything in a short amount of time. I usually forget things or spend most of my time taking care of the kids. Its hard to keep all your feelings inside sometime to. I love my husband and I know he wishes he was home but there is sometimes that I am jealous. I know its hard to believe but being alone with 3 boys and not having any free time makes you wish that you could sometime.
Thankfully this time my husband and I have learned more about each other and we know how to talk to each other. If anything I would tell other wives to be honest how you feel when you husband is gone. For husbands make sure you listen and understand that they just miss you and are stressed. Also its nice to hear from our husbands how they feel so we know we aren't alone. I am so glad that I have a husband that I can be honest with and talk to and loves me enough to know that sometimes I just need to vent. I am so blessed and thankful to have a husband that sacrifices to serve his country.
God Bless Our Troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...