Monday, January 2, 2012

Grocery Spreadsheet

So last year I decided to start trying to save money. I started researching about coupons and how to get the best deals. It is something that has helped us save money, but there is always room for improvement. While I was looking for coupons last week I found a grocery spreadsheet. 

Basically you put in the date you went shopping, how much you spent and how much you saved. I also put in the stores i went to so I would know. If you do it in excel then it will tally up how much you spend and save throughout the year.

I found this spreadsheet at Couponing 101 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...