Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Updated 2012 Goals

So I decided to breakdown my goals to make them easier to accomplish. I found this great goal planning sheet on the money saving mom website. The sheet let me write down priorities and then break those priorities down into little focus areas. So I classified my old goals into 4 different priorities and then added some other goals.

Personal
-Wake up at 7am to workout at least 5 days a week
-Lose at least 30lbs this year
-Read 200 new books

Children
-Take the kids to one educational place a month
-Start potty training Caleb
-Read to the boys at least 3 times a week
-Spend no more than 5 hours with the TV on a day

Household
-Try 12 new recipes divided into one a month
-Try 12 new DIY projects divided into on a month
-Clean and set up garage to be used for more than storage
-Try making an indoor herb garden

Finance
-Keep a save/spend grocery spreadsheet
-Eat out no more than 3 times a month
-Save up for a down payment on a new-to-us van
-Pay off two credit card

Now some of these goals I am hoping to do more/less than I set, but I would rather do more than my goal then do less. I am really determined this year to not give up on my goals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...