Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 New Recipe Challenge

So I love to try new things in the kitchen. This year I am challenging myself to learn 12 new recipes spread out to one every month. Here is my list:

Jan: Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites

Feb: Homemade English Muffins

Mar: Homemade Granola Bars


Apr: Homemade Cake Pops


May: Strawberry Freezer Jam


Jun: Homemade Wheat Thins


Jul: Homemade Graham Crackers


Aug: Homemade Poptarts


Sept: Homemade Croutons


Oct: Caramel Apple Spiced Cider


Nov: Homemade Marshmellow


Dec: Oreo Truffles

I am excited to try each of these and post how I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...