Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Gone Before Goodbye Top Ten Post


She wanted a family to love her. He wanted to love her to death.

 Add to Goodreads
Author: Nora LeDuc
Title: Gone Before Goodbye
Series: Love & Mystery in the 6-oh-3, Book 1
Genre: Mystery/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 31, 2014
Cover Designer: Stefanie Fontecha


The police are stumped. Was she a runaway careening toward disaster or the victim of a predator preying on teenage girls? 

When rebellious seventeen-year-old Lisa Grant vanishes from her New Hampshire home, her guardian, Teagan Raynes, becomes ensnared in the frantic hunt to find her. Search dogs lose the girl’s scent at Pretty Park, where another teenager disappeared three months ago. Law enforcement fears a stalker is using the park to abduct young girls. Desperate, Teagan, reluctantly puts her faith in the lead detective, the notorious Noah Cassidy. 

Noah Cassidy’s reputation and job are on the line. Rumors that he attempted to kill the man found guilty of destroying his family in a boating accident have tainted him. To prove his worth, Noah devotes every minute to the case and realizes he’s up against a cunning adversary. Worse, he finds himself distracted by feelings for the attractive, gutsy Teagan. To erase her doubts about him, he must earn back his reputation and let go of his past. He knows what he has to do. He must bring Lisa home and take down the monster who is hunting the girls of Pretty Park before it’s too late.


Top Ten Things I've Learned as an Author by Nora LeDuc

1.   I’ve a better chance of being picked for a makeover ambush on Good Morning America (GMA) than being picked to give GMA an author interview.

2.   When I attend writing conferences and tell people my name, they ask if I’ve ever published. (I’ve had twelve books published.)

3.   Lots of people will congratulate you but few will want to spend the 0.99 for your book. (Is it free yet?)

4.   Many friends will be more excited about the idea of a possible Rocky and Bullwinkle sequel than your book as a movie.

5.   Taylor Swift will not want to sing about your characters’ breakups.

6.   Watching your numbers on your Kindle Direct Publishing page is more addictive than a CSI episode.

7.   Every time I write my bio for the end of the book, I have the same life as the last time I wrote my bio.

8.   If you have a regular “day job” and can’t attend an event, the host will understand. If writing is your day job they’ll expect you there.

9.  If what I wrote yesterday sounds great, I rewrite it.

10. On stories I’ve written, let me plagiarize Oscar Wilde― “I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
― Oscar Wilde



Nora Leduc lives in New England. She’s addicted to the Headline News Channel where she follows trials and breaking news stories. She has published twelve books and would love to hear from you. Currently Nora is working on the next book in the Love & Mystery in the 6-oh-three series. Gone Before Goodbye is the first in the series.  The second story will concentrate on Lucy’s story. Hope you enjoy them both.  If you’d like to ask her a question about her stories, she’s available at 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for supporting Nora and her new release <3
    ~ Josie
    Hot Tree Promotions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you having me on your page.

    ReplyDelete

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...