Title: Let Me Go
Author: DC Renee
Publication Date: March 19,2014
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
Rape. One word changed his life. Mason Tredwell had it all. He was a good looking, well respected doctor. He had money, power, friends, and never worried about finding a woman to warm his bed. But, that all changed when he was wrongfully accused of rape. And now, after five years in prison and the loss of everything he cared about, he wants revenge.
Abandoned as a baby and bounced around different foster homes, Kat Gingham never really had a charmed life. But now, things are really falling apart. She has no money, no job, and even her lying, cheating boyfriend is gone too. She allows herself one night to cry about her situation before she picks herself back up. Kat falls asleep, safe in her bed, but when she wakes up, she’s no longer at home, and she’s no longer alone. She’s facing Mason, a guy who claims she ruined his life. And he’s hell bent on breaking her down, humiliating her, just like she supposedly did to him.
The problem is that she claims she has no clue what he is talking about, but he doesn’t believe her, declaring facts don’t lie.
Is Kat lying? Can she convince Mason to let her go? Or is fate playing a role in why they were thrown into this together?
Add To GoodReads
So this was a different story. It took awhile for it to come together but it still was pretty good. Its a classic case of mistaken identity. After Kat is taken, Mason realizes that its not all what it seems. Finally after a year of being captive, she is free but in love. Kat sets out on a mission to clear Mason and figure out whats going on. but its not that simple.
Is their love real or just a side effect from being looked together for a year.
THe main annoying thing is Mason seems very stupid. I guess he has gone through things that can cause him issues but still. But thankfully he has friends who slap him straight. A good easy read.
About me, huh? Hmmm, let's see...some fun facts: I'm in my late twenties, I'm married to a great guy who likes to drive me crazy sometimes, but I love it and him, I am one of those people that when asked to do something says "No...Yes" (yeah, I know, I'm stuck in the 90's), I am a total nerd (like you couldn't tell), I am a Trojan (Fight On!), I work in health insurance (fun times-well, I actually work with my sis, so I guess they technically are fun times), I am way too close to my fam and I feel like I'm forgetting something, hmm...oh yeah, I LOVE to read and write!!!
1. I hate onions, but I love onion flavored things like Funyuns or onion dip.
2. I can’t mix too many veggies together. For example, I love carrots, but I’ll pick them out of a salad. I don’t like lettuce on my tacos or burgers.
3. I love dancing! (Not professionally, although I have taken plenty of classes over the years.) I supposedly bopped my head to the music before I could walk.
4. I go to Zumba & Latin Jam every week.
5. I played the piano until I was in college. I can read music, but I hated to do so, so I used to play everything from memory.
6. I speak Russian fluently, but I read like a first grader. Don’t get me started on spelling.
7. I work at the same company (and same building) as my sister, so I see her every day. We’re really close.
8. My sister and I have a 9 year age difference (and were born 4 days apart). We used to celebrate all our birthdays together. (Ironically, my mom and her sister also have a 9 year difference.)
9. I was born on groundhogs day (2/2). It’s also my aunt’s birthday too.
10. My favorite number is 22 (hmmm…I wonder how I got that). My husband’s favorite number is also 22 because he was born 1/22.
11. My first stories were Days of Our Lives fan fictions. They are still up on the website under my screen name fan22.
12. I got my Bachelors degree and my Masters degree from the University of Southern California. Go Trojans! (My sister also went there and got the same degrees I did – I guess you could say I followed in her footsteps.)
13. My whole family loves watching hockey, so it’s no wonder it’s my favorite sport. I love the Los Angeles Kings! (Root for the home team always!)
14. I love Bon Jovi and have seen him/them in concert 5 times.
15. My favorite rose is Fire on Ice. It’s white on the outside and red inside, so that when it blooms, it looks like red on white.
16. I was on the show The Great Pretenders when I younger. We were put into groups and dressed up and lip-synched songs chosen for us. I played the guitarist for The Go-Go’s singing Our Lips Are Sealed.
17. I love to sketch as a hobby, but I can’t sketch people at all. I usually sketch flowers.
18. I was my sister’s maid-of-honor at the age of 15. I didn’t get to go to her bachelorette party.
19. My favorite color is blue, so much so that my wedding colors were ivory and blue.
20. I’ve been married for 3 years, but been with my hubby for over 8 years.
Available to Purchase March 19
a Rafflecopter giveaway