Monday, January 27, 2014

Awesome Spinach Cheddar Chive Scones!

So I made this awesome scones a couple weeks ago and the were AMAZING!!! I mean they have cheese and are amazing with melted garlic butter on top. The only issue is that they have green flecks and not chocolate chips in them. So trying to convince my older 2 boys to eat them is not the easiest.

What am I talking about well Spinach Cheddar Chives Scones. I found them on Weelicious blog. I love that blog. I have found so many great meals and snacks there. So when I was looking for a snack that wasn't sweet my first stop was there.

They are easy to make. Get everything out and start by mixing all the dry ingredients together. Then cut in the butter until its crumbly and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix until just together, shape and cut into 9 squares and put it on a baking sheet in the oven.








 Look how yummy it looks. It tasted so good and is going to be added to my snack list.
Here it is with some melted butter with garlic added to it. Then spread onto the scone.
I recommend giving these Spinach Cheddar Chive Scones a try. If its to weird for you at least check out here website. Especially if you have kids. Weelicious is a great place to go and find kid friendly lunch and snack ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...