Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Heart and Hand Book Tour

banner h&h (1)

heartandhand_v8_amazon

Title: Heart & Hand Author: Rebel Carter Publisher: Siren Press Release Date: January 22, 2019 Genre: Historical Romance Editor: Squid & Ink Cover: Najla Qamber Designs

Anyone who was absolutely anyone knew the story of how Julie Anne Baptiste’s parents met: the blue-blood Union cavalry officer and the freed woman on her way North fell madly in love at first sight, all in the midst of the Civil War. It was legendary within New York City's Four Hundred, and from girlhood, Julie daydreamed of her finding own true love match. But now, as a well-seasoned debutante of twenty-one years, Julie only dreams of teaching and much prefers the vibrant world of her books over the company of society’s most eligible bachelors.
Julie is content to perform the role of affluent debutante until she realizes all of her tomorrows have horrifyingly become occupied by a gamut of social engagements, and they will remain so until she marries. Desperate and knowing only a wedding will put a stop to the madness of living as a debutante, Julie does the unthinkable: she responds to a mail order advert in the Heart and Hand Matrimonial Times. No longer a girl fantasizing of love, Julie did not anticipate forming a genuine romantic connection with the man she corresponds with, but when ex-Union soldier Forrest Wickes writes her, Julie loses her heart.
All seems well with Julie’s plan to leave the city and marry, until the society pages intercept one of her letters and within the hour all of New York knows of Julie’s decision to become a mail-order bride. However, the New York City society pages don’t know they only reported half the truth about Julie Baptiste. The debutante intends to marry not only Forrest Wickes but also his best friend, William Barnes. Her secret of taking two husbands safe, Julie sets out for the Montana Territory before the papers can learn the truth. But how will a debutante-turned-teacher manage frontier life with two husbands?

BUY HERE

STALK REBEL CARTER...

img_3557
My inspiration for writing comes from all around me, overheard conversations, art that I see, lived experiences, snippets that I've read, songs I've heard, ect., and I know it helps me create a richer story for my reader. I have so many ideas swirling in my head, and I'm beyond excited to put them down on paper, or kindle, for y'all to read and love.
I've got an adventurous soul, and I've lived all over the world, Europe and Britain, not so much a fan (sorry!), to Asia, VERY MUCH A FAN. And after all the in-between, I ended up in Colorado, which I wouldn't trade for the world. For me, there is something magical about being able to view a snowcapped mountain while walking to work that sets my heart and creativity off like a firework. I hope that the stories I tell are able to give some of that magic back to you with every page turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...