Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Check out this new Romantic Comedy, In Like Flynn




Title: In Like Flynn
Author: Donna Alam
Genre: Steamy Romantic Comedy
Release Date: June 27, 2018



Blurb

Flynn Phillips stole my orgasm,
And I need a plan to take it back.

Since our hook-up months ago,
Even my BoB isn’t doing it for me.
I think I need a do-over,
A chance to prove the problem is all in my head.
That he didn’t rock my world.
That he isn’t the star of my R-rated fantasies.
Because the man is cocky and annoying and I can’t stand his Australian ass!
I can’t stop thinking about it, either.
But as pretty as Flynn Phillips is,
He doesn’t feature in my long-term plans.
Even if I wanted him to. 
Or would he?


Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Donna writes dirty stories, according to her family. She hopes you find them funny, too.

When not bashing away at a keyboard, she can usually be found hiding from her family and responsibilities with a good book in her hand and a dog that looks like a mop by her feet. She likes her humor and wine dry, her mojitos sweet, and her language salty. 



Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...