Saturday, January 31, 2015

The sequel to NOCTE, VERUM is almost here!

"There’s savagery here, there’s grace. But above all, there’s oblivion and no matter what I do, I will be sucked into it." 


VERUM, the sequel to Courtney Cole's spellbindingly dark, heartwrenchind new adult psychological suspense, NOCTE, is coming February 2, 2015.

Are you ready?


VERUM-CourtneyCole-500px
My name is Calla Price and I'm drowning.

My new world is a dark, dark ocean and I'm being pulled under by secrets.

Can I trust anyone? I don't know anymore.

The lies are spirals. They twist and turn, binding me with their thorns and serpentine tongues. And just when I think I have it figured out, everything is pulled out from under me.

I'm entangled in the darkness.

But the truth will set me free.

It's just ahead of me, so close I can touch it. But even though it shines and glimmers, it has glistening fangs and I know it will shred me.

Are you scared?

I am.

Preorder your copy now, and get it the second it's live:
Amazon | iBooks | Kobo
Add it to your Goodreads list
Get NOCTE (Book 1) on
Amazon | iBooks |  B&N | Kobo
Add it to your Goodreads list
Sign up for the NOCTE List and get exclusive series excerpts, teasers, and clues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...