Thursday, September 25, 2014

Literary Addicts Meme; What are you reading this week?


This weeks topic is:

What am I reading this week?

Well I have a horrible problem of reading to many books at once. So here is what I have been reading this week:

 I love Tina Fey. Sadly I haven't been able to sit and read this book Like I would like. I find myself cracking up as I read this book. If you are looking for something funny from a smart, strong women look no further.

My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon

So I just finished My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding and loved it so naturally I moved to this book. I love books that have mutilpe authors contributing short stories from inside their beloved series. For me I usually buy these for one or two authors who I love and then end up finding other authors I love.

The Art of War

I love classics. I have not read this book before. I was at the bookstore and I found a whole lot of classics that were on sale so I figured I would pick it up. So far its enjoyable


I love looking at this. It makes me smile to see the difference in what I read.
So what are you all reading?
If you want check out these other blogs and see what they are reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out Destiny Fulfilled. Plus enter the giveaway

Destiny Fulfilled Laire McKinney Publication date: August 7th 2018 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance Only love can save them… W...